new machine emulator development

llcameron

Still Fresh
It doesn't seem like much is happening in the way of new machine emulator development. Some emulator projects seem to be updated regularly, but I haven't seen a NEW machine emulator in a while. How about a ZX81 emulator? How about a TRS80 model I emulator? These are already open source, SDL based projects that could be ported to the pandora fairly easily it seems like. This is just my observation, I was wondering what anyone else thought about it. Emulation was the main reason I purchase my pandora, and development seems to have stagnated a bit.

It doesn't seem like much is happening in the way of new machine emulator development. Some emulator projects seem to be updated regularly, but I haven't seen a NEW machine emulator in a while. How about a ZX81 emulator? How about a TRS80 model I emulator? These are already open source, SDL based projects that could be ported to the pandora fairly easily it seems like. This is just my observation, I was wondering what anyone else thought about it. Emulation was the main reason I purchase my pandora, and development seems to have stagnated a bit.
What emulators do you already have? In my opinion there are more than enough out there now.

Have you used the Pandora T199, Xnp2 [NEC] or the Pandora MSX which by the way is a ZX81 emulator.

Perhaps search a bit more yes? B)

Last edited:
well to be fair there is ONLY inexces of over 30 emulators and nearly 400 apps in the repo plus all the apps available from other resources. What have these inconsiderate developers been doing clearly not working near hard enough only only 500 apps emulators and tools all for free (not good enough guys).

We need to round up all the developers lock them in a room starve them and prod them with cattle prodds untill they have compiled every computer system and game ever made so they work on a pandora. also could someone look into compiling a george forman grill emulator for my unit please

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to round up all the developers lock them in a room starve them and prod them with cattle prodds untill they have compiled every computer system and game ever made ...

Yay, an opportunity to loose some weight ;)

i can see the george foreman grill thing working out on the pandora....

Yay, an opportunity to loose some weight ;)
haha awsome also thanks for the recent homebank update, my money managements garbage cause of my tendancy to impulse buy but since using that app ive been in much more control. thank you Mcobit (love all your apps so far)

Back