Open Source Dos

There was a little-known DOS emulator which, last I heard, was successfully running on the DC. (wasn't dosbox....) Should be possible to get it working to some degree on the GP32 as well, but, for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. *kicks self* Might post it if I can find the info again.

Interesting discussion, but isn't dosbox itself open source, I'm almost positive I ran a version of it on my ppc. Running an Arm processor I believe.

Please correct me if I am wrong

Dos is gay it's basicly like C64 ubt monocrom only.

I like mac more nothing hard about unless it strats running low on memory that gets annoying.

Dos is gay it's basicly like C64 ubt monocrom only.

I like mac more nothing hard about unless it strats running low on memory that gets annoying.

Uh, never bothered to run any programs/games from the c:/>?
Must've had some fun time with the blinking cursor...

Kinda like "Load * .8" and "Run" on C64...

(It's been too long... what were those commands to just start a game from a disk?)

Anyone know, if Master of Orion's source is available? There's some quality waste of time...

Last edited by a moderator:
worldwriter posted on Oct 26 2004 at 05:31 PM said:
pointless.

EDIT**
Shirohagen you weren't being rude or flaming me by the way... I was just pointing out that there is still a letter limit on the word search even though we use so many 2 and 3 letter words on this board...

I was only really angry at kotd... their advise of not posting on the boards if I don't know what i'm talking about was just insulting and acomplished nothing but get my back up. Sorry if you felt lumped in... you seem to be a good person and i meant no offense to you.
do a google search for:

DOS emulator site:www.gp32x.de

This will allow you to search for 3 letter words!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back