Openbor Don't Seem To Work Blackscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the topic.
openbor didn't work for me first, however what i did was putting another .pak file on it, so i had two: bor.pak + dragons.pak (dragons of rage in this case) and because of the illuminating magic of the ones above it worked from that point on.
no lags in the intro of dragons of rage, yay! perfect sound, yay! now crashing (or better: loading forever) even BEFORE the first levelboss (worked in the first bor port; however, you couldnt get into level 2), oh no!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 5 2006 at 05:51 AM said:
ghettochild posted on Mar 5 2006 at 12:39 AM said:
yeah, thats because you don't actually hear the person. That's how I got banned before.
FUCK OFF ALREADY
Were you being sarcastic? Joking? Deadly serious? I don't know, because I can't hear you. You'll have to shout louder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some problems with openbor too. It loads the loader and gives me the options of which .pak I want to use. I've tried the tmnt pak and it doesn't get past the "Scene 1: Big Apple" screen. I also tried kirby, but that is full of graphical glitches.

However, the megaman .pak file works fine though.

Note, I got all of these .pak files from the addon section for the gp32 files forum with openbor.

devestation posted on Mar 5 2006 at 08:12 PM said:
I have some problems with openbor too. It loads the loader and gives me the options of which .pak I want to use. I've tried the tmnt pak and it doesn't get past the "Scene 1: Big Apple" screen. I also tried kirby, but that is full of graphical glitches.

However, the megaman .pak file works fine though.

Note, I got all of these .pak files from the addon section for the gp32 files forum with openbor.

I tried the megaman pak the other day, wirks with bir not openbor for me.

Purist posted on Mar 5 2006 at 07:48 PM said:
I'm a fag
Really? I didn't know that. gtfo

Seriously, this is getting tiresome. Let's get a real ban going on here.

iignotus posted on Mar 5 2006 at 05:08 PM said:
Purist posted on Mar 5 2006 at 07:39 PM said:
shut up. I'm bored because I've spent the last 4 hours on the computer.
Why am I so gay?

You're funny. This time around, there's no reason to ban me. I'm not insulting anyone.
Hey iignotus, look at my sig.

Three main things wrong with you (this will be my last direct shot at a baby):

1: the gross misuse of the word "Ghetto", which you clearly dont know anything about.
2: You are an annoying little troll who wont take a hint and leave. No one likes you, ESPECIALLY myself. For the very last time, FUCK OFF.
3: You are obsessed with that stupid sig that makes no sense whatsoever. Has it even hit you yet that you are the only one who for some reason beyond me, dislikes Anna? wtf??

Purist posted on Mar 6 2006 at 03:55 AM said:
This time around, there's no reason to ban me. I'm not insulting anyone.
Hey iignotus, look at my sig.
Hey, purist, look at my sig.

wow, I am going round in circles in this thread. *Head spins*

Edit: If you are wondering what the hell I am talking about, see FluffyPandas sig.

Dear children:

Stop acting like grade school dorks

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back