Openpandora Site Slow Or Down...?

Kyosys said:
Also, it's 2PM GMT, everything is slow as hell
With only 630 users online, we've had just under 2,000 before. I smell a lot of users hitting F5 unnecessarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Squidge said:
Kyosys said:
With only 630 users online, we've had just under 2,000 before. I smell a lot of users hitting F5 unnecessarily.

Now I start wondering if I entered my email correctly for the newsletter...... Any news?

that doesnts surprise me at all lol

Wow yes everything seems to have slowed almost down to nothing. Got a message on the main pandora site too, "Too many connections". Just stop refresh refresh refresh! BTW, 2.35pm here.

ljones

Squidge said:
Kyosys said:

Now I start wondering if I entered my email correctly for the newsletter...... Any news?

Squidge said:
Kyosys said:

dont worry till you see someone say "i got my email"

ttcircus said:
No news. If it doesn't work, rest assured, because someone will post it here, no doubt.

Then again, the way people've been refreshing around here... <_<

Squidge said:
Kyosys said:

BigTruck said:
GBAX.com said:
September 30th: M I N I M A L mode. Server is being hammered by Pandora people!
Oh noes, it's the Pandora people! :lol:
and now, who is going to let my head stop singing

We are Pandora People
waiting on our desk with cash in hand
We are Pandora People
servers chrash in pain we hit refresh

I have been doing so since just after i had placed my order, more that six hours ago :D

i finally got the newsletter at my gmail address, but when i click on the north america image it says http error. but if i click the north america / south america text hyperlink it takes me to the preorder site.

sad thing is the site keeps telling me my credit card has been declined everytime i try it. i know this card works cause its my bank / debit card and i use it every day (yes there are PLENTY of funds in my account).

what's the deal?

It wouldn't accept MasterCard debit numbers either. I tried a Visa credit card and it worked...

Then again, the debit was a PayPal-generated number, whereas the credit card was "real". Their bank might not have liked that for some reason.

javaJake said:
It wouldn't accept MasterCard debit numbers either. I tried a Visa credit card and it worked...

Then again, the debit was a PayPal-generated number, whereas the credit card was "real". Their bank might not have liked that for some reason.
It wouldn't take my (genuine, platinum etc.) MasterCard either. I assumed it was some kind of protection, that the card issuer assumed someone had stolen my card and was trying to use it overseas. I haven't tried to buy anything from outside of America before.

mine was a visa / debit card from my bank. i've never had issues before ordering from anywhere, but it still won't let me place my order due to the declining of my card.

i don't have any other cards (never needed any) cause i like my visa / debit card cause it draws straight from my checking account. i guess i will have to transfer some money to paypal, but since that takes paypal a few days, i guess by the time it transfers, all the units will be sold.

i'll give that a try, but i guess i'll just have to end up waiting till the next batch, kinda sucks it won't accept my card though.

**UPDATE**

well i caught some messages in the other threads about how to preorder using paypal and finally got my money to craig and company (well jacquelyn jones anyway) and it shows that everything went through and completed fine. paypal uses my same card / debit card i had tried several times with no luck, but using paypal was the answer finally.

now i just patiently await my confirmation email then wait patiently (yeah right) till november :)

Back