Openttd

Pie Man

Website
Visit site
Does anyone how you enter text in TTD i do not hae my GP2X yet and wondered as i often played it on pc, hopefully the chat board will be supported.

I dont see the need to rename anything, but you could load the savestate at pc, change names, and load it at gp2x :)

theres allways a standart name entered it, and in openttd that diolog dosnt even apear if you dont open it yourself.

I can't figure out how to do anything in OpenTTD aside from building my HQ -_-'

Any decent places that get you started on how to play the game?

I ran it on mine, thought it was pretty cool. Didn't really have any problems with it and I'd never played Transport Tycoon before I played it on my GP2X. Quite enjoyed it but the virtual window thing (you see a quarter of the screen and you press a key combination to change which corner) was pretty annoying. Especially when you went to one screen to open the build whatever window and then have to hunt around for where the window opened up.

Hope the guy continues working on it, it's a really nice little game.

Got quite far on it but gave up in the end when my GP2X's batteries died and I hadn't saved for ages. Now I think of it, there was probably an autosave. Oh well. Can't wait for GPH to get that battery light sorted, it's really annoying.

Back