Original iControlPad Brand New & Complete For Sale -SOLD-

Jumpman

Advanced Member
SOLD!

Hey Guys/Gals, I've seen a few topics where some members are looking for the original ICP, but they are no longer availible(the remaining inventory is for ICP2 KS rewards).

I was the first unofficial seller in the US, and I sold over 60+ units(several worldwide as well). I kept one for myself, and I never got the time to use it, so I figured I would make it availible to a community member since there appears to still be a demand for them.

All original items are included: USB charge cable, manual, rubber sides, iPhone fixed clamps, and universal clamp(with 2 pins and felt). All included items are new and unused, and this package is being sold as is.

I'm asking $70 for the whole package, and that includes free shipping for US residents. If your outside of the US, I'm asking $85 total, and your shipping cost is included in that amount. If anyone is interested, Please PM me(first come first served). http://s1132.photobu...ustin/ICP Pics/

If I don't get a buyer from the community, I'll probably put it up on Ebay very soon. If that does happen, I'll put a link up here as well. Hopefully I can sell it here, and I can save myself the time and effort in listing it.

Thanks!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
very interested...it is fully compatible with a galaxy s2 right?
I would guess so, as I believe Craig had a Galaxy S2 early on and didn't report any issues. I personally have never tried to use it, so I can't say for sure. There should be plenty of topics over in the ICP threads.

Chris

Back