Original Version Gp2x For Sale, Uk

RichKS

Still Fresh
Website
totl.net
Hi all.

I've just moved house and found my much neglected GP2X. I haven't really used it much and I'm trying to have a clear out, so I don't see a lot of point keeping it.

It's the original version which was sent out 18 months ago as part of the second wave of units. It's not got the "First Edition" decal, but it's the same hardware as those machines. I just never really had time to get into it. It's got an old firmware on it, I upgraded it once but stopped using it some time back.

Pretty much perfect condition, although a bit dusty. Comes with nothing at all, that's how I received it. I don't think I have the box. I'll throw in a soft case I got for it too though. If you want I can throw a PSU in, but that will be another £10 inc shipping since it's pretty heavy and was a bit pricey to buy.

Looking for £60 delivered, or £70 with the PSU.

I would be willing to buy your GP2X, I've been looking for one for a while. I can pay with PayPal if thats OK, I'd buy the PSU from you as well. if thats OK I'll PM my address to you.

Cameleon said:
I would be willing to buy your GP2X, I've been looking for one for a while. I can pay with PayPal if thats OK, I'd buy the PSU from you as well. if thats OK I'll PM my address to you.
Cameleon,

Sorry for the late response, I was painting my house yesterday.

That is fine, £70 via paypal. PM me your details and we'll sort this out. Don't pay anything until I get this fella all packaged.

Thanks guys,

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Back