Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcdonalds has wifi???? ew. I can see it now, those "touchscreen's can cause your electronics to turn into greasy plastic bricks" people have no idea what will turn your electronics greasy :D

also... is it cool anywhere to sit at mcdonalds with your laptop for hours?

EvilDragon said:
Not releasing, just creating them.

Tweaking means, I haven't finished them with the current prototype board measurements. And some items are still missing as I haven't created them on the pics.
But soon... :)
I guess this means that the pictures we will be seeing are not of the actual device, but are drawings that include measurements/dimensions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like ED's rendering a model!

@ javaJake & God Ginrai - please, stop quoting your nested 1-line conversations. It's not like they're particularly interesting.

I think mickey D's uses touchscreen registers don't they? At my local they use PDA's to take down orders when the lines are long.. man those PDA's are festy!

Hmm, judging by the title of this thread, this convo has gone waaaaaay off topic :D

i seem to remember somebody posting something about programs that let you "get around" pay wifi systems somehow which would be awesome. To get access to tmobiles network (starbucks, barnes and noble, various airports) you get charged a ridiculous fee of like $40 a month which ends up being more than a cell phone internet plan which is much more awesome because you can get it anywhere.

quartercast said:

@ javaJake & God Ginrai - please, stop quoting your nested 1-line conversations. It's not like they're particularly interesting.
Yeah, I second this notion. ;)

God Ginrai said:
Hey Squidge, just a curious question. Have you gotten your PCB yet?
-God Ginrai
Nope. I'm expecting it next year some time.

EvilDragon, Craigix and MWeston and all other involved parties.... may I promote the benefits of giving this project a real public name soon, that a separate subforum will be justified and we can bid farewell to this accursed enormous thread.... :p Thanks. ;)

No doubt when more information is released, it can all to put into it's own forum, rather than polluting a thread.

quartercast said:

At least we're on topic, unlike a whole batch of posts about Thanksgiving. You're not particularly interesting either, but I read your posts.

-God Ginrai

It's considered bad form to consistentyly embed quotes, unless necessary. It's particularly annoying when they are one line quotes.

The final " :rolleyes: ;) " reply was underneath a massive list of quotations that takes up an entire screen on my monitor, and I'd already read all of those replies.

LHC said:
It's considered bad form to consistentyly embed quotes, unless necessary. It's particularly annoying when they are one line quotes.

The final " :rolleyes: ;) " reply was underneath a massive list of quotations that takes up an entire screen on my monitor, and I'd already read all of those replies.
OK, I agree with you on the long quotes. However, we are licensed to have our fun too! :D

Let's move on... lesson learned.

Viking said:
craigix said:
Cushty!

I'll be needing those addresses for next week. gp2xorders@gmail.com

Lovely Jubbly.
I am telling you this guy is just selling GP2X's there is no craigx!! LIES!!! :angry:

LOL :D

edit: I mean, "this guy" is CRAIG. The guy all know and love (in a non-gay way).
"This guy" has been on these boards for years and would never hoax anybody.

Noone noticed that this guy viking thinks the handheld will be named craigx. lol, way to do your background readup guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back