Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
atomicthumbs said:
IIRC, MWeston said that it can't pick up the rotation. :(
Yeah, I confirmed with the manufacturer that it only spins for mechanical reasons. It's too bad as that would have been a killer application, especially with web browsing!

Last edited by a moderator:
greenmikey said:
I was thinking about the etch a sketch comment someone made probably about 85 pages ago. Is the rotation of the analog joystick picked up or is that just for ease of movement?

Horray!
That was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

*Goes back to sitting and waiting for more info*

MWeston said:
Yeah, I confirmed with the manufacturer that it only spins for mechanical reasons. It's too bad as that would have been a killer application, especially with web browsing!
I was thinking, actually, that this feature might become annoying. After all, what's to stop you from rotating it during a game and activate something you don't want activated? :)

This is becoming pathetic.
I'm all for building interest in a 'mystery thread', but telling people information is
'coming this weekend' and 'explained soon' and then not posting or revealing feck all is insulting the intelligence of people who have decided that they may well invest in this device if it delivers on MOST of its promise.
It's nearly christmas.
Myself and many others have been checking on this thread every day for the last LONG time.
Give us some facts or have the good grace to lock the thread.
Marketing experiment over ? Hopefully?
-Pat.

MWeston is that the complete handhelds themself or parts for the handhelds your waiting on?

It's hard reading through a 300+ page thread getting all info. :p

joshwaan2k said:
MWeston is that the complete handhelds themself or parts for the handhelds your waiting on?
I think he means the info packages en route to the marathon supporters.

OT: MWeston, where are you?

Somehow I got the impression you were in the UK, but your "user's local time" thing on your profile is showing somewhere in central US/Canada/that general hemisphere.

I'm so confused. :p

Just woke up for a brief look at the forum. Let's see here... about 5 hours to go until the mail is probably going to get here. ARGH! The anticipation!

Phew. Now just to hope there's still enough time for them to get here before X-mas (which is really the crucial date that's going to disappoint people if they aren't there by).

Yrx said:
lol, That last bit about "back to sleep" made it sound like you've been hibernating. Although I guess that's better than how I've been. 9 AM - 8 PM yesterday...
Yep that's pretty much how it was meant to sound Y ;)

I have doubts info will come before christmas, just because of the fact I came back in here in about mid-late august to see what was going on and info was around the corner then :wacko:

It's not entirely their fault though men, we had a part to play by getting what we wanted changed, to a degree and I know that.. still I'm not even going home to look. Maybe 50-50 that I'll even get anything at all ever :/

I bet some nice guy will share whatever it is on here or describe it :wub:

But of course. Unless there's a note inside saying "by opening this package you agree to keep quiet about the device until a news article appears by Craigix or MWeston lest we sue you of your pants".

Then I might hold off concrete descriptions. But I hope they won't be like that lol :p

or the more typical: "By opening this package, you signify your agreement to the enclosed end user license agreement (EULA). If you do not accept this agreement, do not open this package."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back