Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another feature suggestion:

A joystick/MIDI port for using old-style joysticks and controlling/being controlled by MIDI devciescescesedcedessevhglkjzsbgfnwakj

oo I will buy it for sure, if what I saw were the final specs but cragix said he would show us the final design or w/e soon and that was like 2 weeks ago.

I can't wait to see what this puppy'll look like. :)

You know, it takes big corporations forever to get a new system off the ground. And I know craigix is catering to a much smaller audience, but he's got a much smaller resource pool as well. I sincerely hope this works well for him, because he has his act together, big time.

apgunner said:
oo I will buy it for sure, if what I saw were the final specs but cragix said he would show us the final design or w/e soon and that was like 2 weeks ago.
you're right. If they knew anything of what they were doing, they would have released this thing two weeks ago. :rolleyes:

[/sarcasm]

why don't you show some patience... or focus your time on your psp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yrx said:
pom.jpg

Exophase said:
sam fisher said:
Your spelling has failed to successfully fail. Fail.
Go away.

Ok i'll stop. I was actually being sarcastic when I said "failed to fail" meaning that he hadn't managed to fail though attempting to. Anyhow, how can you not find atomic_thumbs more annoying than me?

sam fisher said:
Exophase said:
sam fisher said:
Go away.

Ok i'll stop. I was actually being sarcastic when I said "failed to fail" meaning that he hadn't managed to fail though attempting to. Anyhow, how can you not find atomic_thumbs more annoying than me?

enough_big.jpg

sam fisher said:
Anyhow, how can you not find atomic_thumbs more annoying than me?
Agreed. He is currently the most irritating person on GP32X.

sam fisher said:
Exophase said:
sam fisher said:
Go away.

Unlike Orkie I guess I find it a lot more annoying when someone is being deliberately insulting all the time.

Needs more replies :(

atomicthumbs said:
Yrx said:
pom.jpg

I was expecting goatse as I slowly scrolled down and that image appeared, but was then disappointed to see yo mamma.

atomicthumbs said:
Yrx said:
pom.jpg

Can't resist... urge to... hug... puppy...

atomicthumbs said:
sam fisher said:
Exophase said:
sam fisher said:
Go away.

enough_big.jpg

Ok, seriously, that image became old the second time you used it, use it again and it'll get really annoying.

zodttd said:
They're getting restless Craig!
I get plenty of sleep at night. ;P

EDIT: Awesome! First post on page 150! ;)

-God Ginrai

@ Craigix: You say you'll be revealing the design soon. I guess that doesn't include the system specifications and final price tag estimate?
Anyway, can't wait to see it!

Vimacs said:
Pleas go to the spam thread with that kinda stuff and finally start staying on topic!
The only way thats going to happen is if you start banning people (for say, 24 hours) everytime they post off-topic crap into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back