Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, funny, but squidge, how about putting your powers to use and deleting the last few pages of crap on this thread as well as locking it? :) . Any innocent newbie scanning this thread would be scared shitless by this talk ..............

We've asked this before, but to be honest, a lot of the threads in the pandora section need modding as people ask ridiculous things, ask the same things over and over, and most threads go off topic. I think that they are being lenient at the moment as the pandora isn't out yet and because of this, there isn't much that is on topic to discuss.

Also, I don't think an innocent newbie would bother scanning 362 pages of this thread :p

CongoZombie said:
Also, I don't think an innocent newbie would bother scanning 362 pages of this thread :p
If they do they need their head examining. :lol:

enet_june3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost think it'd be a shame to close this thread, it's almost at 5500 posts! Now that is good going. At least 1000 had to be by AtomicThumbs :p

Only problem is that if squidge does the decent thing and puts this old bird out of her misery, Timofonic will come along and start another one of his 'golden' threads yet again!

Holy shit, this thread has resulted in a third of my posts on this board.

Maybe I'm the biggest Pandora fanboy on here (unlesss developers count). :p

My pandora brings all the boys to the yard,
and they're like, it's better than yours.
Damn right, it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back