Our New Machine, Pandora

Should this thread die?

• Yes, kill it now!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe move it to off-topic?

• No, let it live until its natural death!

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice that, from the renderings, if you look at the pandora bottom (keyboarded) part, it looks like a googley eyed face.. like a muppet? the keyboard being a toothy grin, and the two analogs as googley eyes?

Maybe gp32x now stands for Googley Pandora Extreme?

jeff

ed: And can craigix contact me somehow? I'm dieing to chat with him briefly, but theres no way to get ahold of the man of late :)

That's the only good reason to have an accelerometer.

Oh, I thought you were talking about those googley eyes that come in 25cent bags.

PP0302~Danger-Mouse-Posters.jpg

I have a buddy who goes around putting googley-eyes (form 25c bags I'm sure) on things. Thats why they're on the forefront of my thought process :)

jeff

Lineus said:
Noticed that a while ago. Try PMing him.
Craig is unPMable, and the gp32x forum emails go unreplied; I don't think hes ignoring me, so hes prolly just deluged with email in the box this forum knows about. Or maybe nekked skeephotos I sent him turned him off? I better stop doing that.. *sulk*

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
CongoZombie said:
Orkie said:
Shame on javaJake, A_SN and X-Code. Haven't managed to best sam fisher even though he has been banned for ages.
It's weird not seeing him about anymore. The Pwnage thread days were classic.

He's still here... Somewhere... :ph34r:

Kagato said:
You could use it to make an incredibly ugly panda mascot:

11j2qhh.png
Hahah that's really cute! I want an incredibly ugly panda mascot t-shirt!!

Kagato said:

11j2qhh.png
Ugly??? I want a plush one bundled with my pandora. That really should be the mascot.

Kagato said:

11j2qhh.png
That looks awesome and should be the pandora mascot. Maybe when it comes time to make a smiley that could be used.

but . . .

You forgot the uni-brow :p .

1gtbq1.png

I know the buttons should be straight across; I took some creative license using paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back