Overclocked Stuff

OK. But i don't read the readme because i haven't downoaded them.
And i won't do that, because i can only overclock my gp32 up to 160mhz. :(

little john with 166mhz? The normal speed is 132mhz(or 133mh i don't know)
Aren't the games much to fast with 166mhz?
I don't know because i can't test it...

I'll see what I can do! Perhaps you'll find some 160MhZ versions in a few days time (I'll get DSL very soon, I won't be online until then!).

about LJ: yes the games run faster, but not at an unplayble speed. It's a just for fun thing. However, you have to enjoy playing games without music, as it skips.

I tried it myself with the same tools. I modded osnes9xgp to run at 180 MHz, I think... You have to switch to 166 just like in Horscht's Version. Try it and tell me, if it works. Anyway. Its ONLY a test. If Horscht releases his modded Version I recommend to replace it.

I tried it myself with the same tools. I modded osnes9xgp to run at 180 MHz, I think... You have to switch to 166 just like in Horscht's Version. Try it and tell me, if it works. Anyway. Its ONLY a test. If Horscht releases his modded Version I recommend to replace it.

And Os9xGP.
remember, you have to choose 166 speed in order to run it at 180.
View attachment 164

I would also like to remember you of the fact, that you can also request which emus I should overclock. I'll have a look if you name it.

Dear Horscht, thanx a lot for your work. Could you please do a 156MHz-version of LJ? The American version of Castlevania III runs too slow on 133MHz (and frameskip 0) but a tiny bit too fast on 160MHz.
And how about an OC-version of fMSX32?

ok, there ya go:

View attachment 176

Intructions: I was told on another forum to use the following settings:

Vsync: on
FS: 0

about fMSX32: I'll try, but it will take a while (as the PC with all my files is out of my reach for a while). I'll look into it as soon as possible.

Back