Ow Ow Ow My Wrists.

BaDToaD posted on Aug 24 2006 at 11:01 PM said:
I think I'd just shit in the shower and mash it down the plug hole with my feet ;)

THATS JUST WRONG DUDE... <_<

but I know understand why its called a toilet brush :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ok er i was standing in my working position and needed a pallet moving with the FLT so i asked said person" to move it and he refused blah blah blah couldnt do my job so i got mad started to yell he yelled back then threatened to hit my with an industrial shrink wrap tube. which suprisingly he did.

then for some reason i refused to stay down (duh!) so i got attacked again. noe i got 2 cuts on my forehead 1 on my nose and 2 sprained wrists.

Oh and im the 1 thats gonna lose my job :(

edit: come to think of it my avatar isnt that different from my wounds:|

Holy shit! Man you are one unlucky bastard. First you fall and hurt yourself badly, and now some idiot tries to kill you with a fricking shrink wrap tube. I can`t believe you are going to lose your job over this, how unfair is that? Also, the whole situation wouldn`t have escalated like that if you were able to have used your hands right?

Damnit, that calls for vengeance!

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 7 2006 at 11:23 AM said:
Holy shit! Man you are one unlucky bastard. First you fall and hurt yourself badly, and now some idiot tries to kill you with a fricking shrink wrap tube. I can`t believe you are going to lose your job over this, how unfair is that? Also, the whole situation wouldn`t have escalated like that if you were able to have used your hands right?

err..yeah <_< 5 years ago Definatly now...well i kicked him in the nuts twice (i know cowards way out but i do have steel toe caps and the bastard never felt a thing)
Beaten down by a fat bloke and i wasnt even carrying a cake. now all i need is for some1 I like to die and/or i get raped.....either way im not gonna be walking through the red light district to get home any time soon

edit: lol I really am OS/2 warp

clarky2o2o posted on Sep 7 2006 at 11:41 AM said:
xnopasaranx posted on Sep 7 2006 at 11:23 AM said:

err..yeah <_< 5 years ago Definatly now...well i kicked him in the nuts twice (i know cowards way out but i do have steel toe caps and the bastard never felt a thing)
Beaten down by a fat bloke and i wasnt even carrying a cake. now all i need is for some1 I like to die and/or i get raped.....either way im not gonna be walking through the red light district to get home any time soon

edit: lol I really am OS/2 warp
Thats cos his balls have been absorbed by his flab.

in an unrelated subject he told my Supervisor to "suck his left testicle" then descided to get it out and well any1 remember miss man in scary movie 1 :blink:

Back