pandian - MARK3 - beta

Sorry!  I tend to err on the side of pedantry...  no disrespect intended.  Hope you get this sorted out as I really like having a full Debian distribution on my wee Pandora.

Sorry!  I tend to err on the side of pedantry...  no disrespect intended.  Hope you get this sorted out as I really like having a full Debian distribution on my wee Pandora.

It looks like it ended before I start... Now the wi-fi option is disabled completely... (It's grey ^^)

Also, thanks for answering all my questions. And sorry for disturbing, too! ^^'

1447793221114.jpg

Hi,

Mark3 run nicely on my Ghz Pandora, everything I neep for my admin tasks is in my palm. Nice !

Thanks again.

Now I tired of reboot to use some of the most optimized PND like panplayer, and emulators, did anyone find a way to run PND ?

I am now using Pyra OS on my Pandora. Pretty nice :)
Cool. Sounds good.
Ive managed to put Debian on bananapi from the real basic stuff (like uboot and preboot thinks, kernel and debian) with an empty sd-card. No precompiled image.
Idea was to learn how the boot stuff is running on arm to applicate this on the pandian-os.
Well if the pyra os is working on pandora ive try to join this team (because then its no need to develop two debian distros in parallel)

What did you think?

So I must've screwed up somewhere because now my debian install just drops into "Resizing ext-filesystem grab a coffee" on boot and just stays there.

Should I wait it out or completely reinstall?

So I must've screwed up somewhere because now my debian install just drops into "Resizing ext-filesystem grab a coffee" on boot and just stays there.

Should I wait it out or completely reinstall?
Maybe just get a bigger coffee? :p
Try writing the image to the SD card again. I don't think so, but it might be a problem with your SD card, so if the first option doesn't work, try writing the image to another SD card.

I use Win32 Disk Imager on my Windows but dd command should work on linux

Got a problem, can't get a shell. When I choose bash in the menu it doesn't appear. When I go to /bin in the file manager and try and run it I get the same.

Got a problem, can't get a shell. When I choose bash in the menu it doesn't appear. When I go to /bin in the file manager and try and run it I get the same.
hmm sound your root filesystem is not mounted with exec. Could you place your card into an pc and.post your fstab ?
did you tried another sd card ?

Gesendet von meinem Xperia Z2 mit Tapatalk

Fuck it, xterm works. I'll do a full update.
[doublepost=1455360638,1455357148][/doublepost]Now wifi doesn't work. Any suggestions? It tries to connect but never suceeds.

Ignore me, it works.

Back