Pandora & Arch Mobile

CPUnltd

I'd like to know if anyone is considering working on Arch Mobile for the Pandora... I see there are no threads here, so I figured I'd start one myself. I'd love to see a port of Arch for Pandora, though I am not well-versed enough in the innerworkings, I'm willing to learn if I have a few people back me in the process (really, just help me learn what I need to know so I can go at it on my own if necessary or have others back me up on the project in itself. From what I have seen, Arch Mobile itself is a semi- or fully-dead project. Hard to tell from the site itself. Either way, I'd love to make the move and could use whatever help I can get to get it started (even if only to have it taken over by others later, starting it is most important)... so anyone interested, please post here or contact me directly (or both) and let's see what we can get started...

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54534-help-with-arch-linux/

Last edited by a moderator:
good to know... not many places I have been to are as welcoming... they talk the talk, but don't walk the walk... so I'm a bit gunshy when I realize I made a mistake on the forum or didn't follow some procedure. Kinda used to being told I should know better or don't screw up again. Anyway, thanks for the kind response and I look forward to being more active around here as time goes on...

Back