Beta Pandora Frogatto

Farox said:
Hi Pickle sorry to bother .. but have any news on this game ?

Sorry got side tracked with my own projects and other projects, but this is still something i will try soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry ...and thanks for the reply .
Take your time. I'll be waiting for any news. :)

Hi Pickle, do you still have the sources to compile this? Would be something, that fits the Pandora really well!

Edit: If it is ok for you I would try to compile it myself.

For me it's ok....i was waiting for my Pandora to complete the port, but if, in the meantime, the game is also available i would concentrate on playing it and on another port.
I think it's a very good game, nice grafx to show to someone and to play .... a killer app for a console like Pandora.

If you need i will repost new links to download the sources (the old links are now invalid ).

Farox said:
For me it's ok....i was waiting for my Pandora to complete the port, but if, in the meantime, the game is also available i would concentrate on playing it and on another port.
I think it's a very good game, nice grafx to show to someone and to play .... a killer app for a console like Pandora.

If you need i will repost new links to download the sources (the old links are now invalid ).

I)c an compile from the original sources, but it can't compile main.cpp because the gl_blablabla are not declared in this scope. Also I can't compile the sdlhildon sources on the pandora.
So maybe We have to wait till you get your pandora ;-)

SDL_gles lib did not work, not a problem just added my EGL-SDL code and it works now, although a bunch of textures are missing, the game is very is to lockup. Not really sure where I want to take this from here.

If you have the time, I think it would be really worth trying to get this to work properly.

@Pickle you use the updated sources for the engine ?

My sources are 1.02 and now there is the new version (1.03) also available on Maemo port.

For the SDL_gles lib it's a pity that is working on Maemo and not on Pandora....

Farox said:
@Pickle you use the updated sources for the engine ?

My sources are 1.02 and now there is the new version (1.03) also available on Maemo port.

For the SDL_gles lib it's a pity that is working on Maemo and not on Pandora....

Ive been told that the mainline source has opengles in it, so that what i will be looking at first

You mentioned in IRC that the latest version, based upon the mainline sources, lead to the game being crashy. Have you already retried testing it with Hotfix5 Beta2 (which comes with a new graphics driver)? Somehow I suspect that the crashes might be related to the graphics driver simply sucking.

Ivanovic said:
You mentioned in IRC that the latest version, based upon the mainline sources, lead to the game being crashy. Have you already retried testing it with Hotfix5 Beta2 (which comes with a new graphics driver)? Somehow I suspect that the crashes might be related to the graphics driver simply sucking.

Tried it and same behavior :-(

First release http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/58558-frogatto-and-friends/
Try and comment there from now.

Back