Pandora is temporarily unavailable to purchase

*Disclaimer: No hard feelings, you premium ordering rich bastards!**

**Note: Honestly! I love you for supporting the Pandora through its time of need.

Bwohahahahahaha

That being said mine isn't coming much faster, I've waited my Two Months™

Man, SO glad I upgraded my batch 2 to a premium!

Me, too. Shame that I won't see it back for ages. :( Why are RMAs for just the Tint taking so long, anyway?

The longest time is shipping, though don't forget I have hundreds of other stuff to do as well.

There were days where I got 3 - 5 Pandoras to fix during the last three weeks (yes, 3 - 5 A DAY!) and fixing takes about 15 - 30 minutes (depending on what's wrong, including testing, etc.)

So with about 20 units still to fix, that's at least one - two full working days - and I have to do this besides my normal day job, besides running the GP2X Shop, besides doing the eMails, besides building Pandoras, besides working on the production movement to Germany, besides... oh, well, I guess you get it.

I'm trying to be as fast as possible here, but I'm just a mere human, sorry!

Out of curiosity, is it still possible to have golden serial stickers for batch 2? If they waited this long they might need some special status to show for it. :lol:

The longest time is shipping, though don't forget I have hundreds of other stuff to do as well.

There were days where I got 3 - 5 Pandoras to fix during the last three weeks (yes, 3 - 5 A DAY!) and fixing takes about 15 - 30 minutes (depending on what's wrong, including testing, etc.)

So with about 20 units still to fix, that's at least one - two full working days - and I have to do this besides my normal day job, besides running the GP2X Shop, besides doing the eMails, besides building Pandoras, besides working on the production movement to Germany, besides... oh, well, I guess you get it.

And we appreciate it ED, Sometimes we forget the scale of responsibilities that you willing take for the community.

(I think now we need to understand the size of our community. It is probably a bit larger then know.)

Last edited by a moderator:
So... Do we have any idea of when the Pandora will be purchasable again? I'm still saving for one. And will it still be possible to order premium?

I can see 3 possible scenarios:

1. Circuit Co. starts delivering remaining 800 boards at a stable, acceptable rate (scared of legal traits, reconscience?) -> purchase could be resumed any time

2. Evil Dragon manages to make a deal with the new company quick and without problems -> 2 months

3. There are problems with the new company (misunderstanding, price, parts supply) -> 2 months *

* undetermined period of time which could span from 2 months to 3 years.

Man, SO glad I upgraded my batch 2 to a premium!

Me, too. Shame that I won't see it back for ages. :( Why are RMAs for just the Tint taking so long, anyway?

ED you should not have to build any Pandoras especially as you are doing the repairs!

Craig should ship any of yours built and ready just to ship.

I can see 3 possible scenarios:

1. Circuit Co. starts delivering remaining 800 boards at a stable, acceptable rate (scared of legal traits, reconscience?) -> purchase could be resumed any time

2. Evil Dragon manages to make a deal with the new company quick and without problems -> 2 months

3. There are problems with the new company (misunderstanding, price, parts supply) -> 2 months *

* undetermined period of time which could span from 2 months to 3 years.
Number 1 will never happen, because cc are hopeless and are extremely selfish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, its with great sadness that i have to cancel my order :'( sorry...

it have been soon 3 fun years of waiting but i have to move on. i never thought this day would come, but i have reached my limits.

i will soon get married and need the money for other things.

ordered in 02-02-2009

canceled in 25-08-2011

Moved: 4 times (in two different countries)

Gadgets/toys bought during waiting: Beagleboard, Nintendo DS, WIZ, Dingoo, Asus UL30VT, Nokia N900, Asus eee Note, Arduino, BeMicro (FPGA)

It's sad for you Maiden...

The pandora is really worth it, try to come back later and get another one!

It's sad for you Maiden...

The pandora is really worth it, try to come back later and get another one!

Gadgets/toys bought during waiting: Beagleboard, Nintendo DS, WIZ, Dingoo, Asus UL30VT, Nokia N900, Asus eee Note, Arduino, BeMicro (FPGA)
How about selling these and keep the Pandora (pre order)? ;)

No other stuff to sell instead for easy money(old furniture, findings in cellar/Attic, old toys, books, furniture...)? ^^"

It's sad of course that many people waited that long and still don't have their Pandoras. I also can understand why some have to cancel their order. I'm glad that I have my Pandora and it sureley would be the last thing ever, I would sell.

Back