Pandora Just shipped according to Google Checkout and UPS

zeldarocks

I just woke up to an email saying that my order was being dispatched today and that I would have to forward the team an alternate address because UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes; little problem, my order has already shipped according to Google Checkout and OPT... I am panicking like you wouldn't believe right now; I just sent the sales team an email replacing the PO box with my home address, but again; the order already shipped... Am I screwed over? Or Can OPT forward the information to UPS before the package gets here?

I wouldn't panic too much yet. There can be some disconnect between google checkout and the actual shipper sometimes. Shipper says "ok, next we have zeldarocks. Click the ship button, Pandora into the box, address onto the bo... oh, can't ship there. Guess I shouldn't click the ship button until the package is out the door".

Can OPT forward the information to UPS before the package gets here?
I work for a UK based courier company and they're all very similar in the way they work and almost every delivery company will accept a change of delivery address as long as the request to do so comes from the sender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got ahold of opt and got my address updated before it was sent out... Everything should be good now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back