Problems With Reordering With Google Checkout

fvig2001

Still Fresh
I got screwed over by Google Checkout. The billing address was a few letters short because the text boxes had a very small character limit and my account has been suspended. Hopefully it gets verified soon and that Jacky will at least allow me to reorder through credit card because I'm not ordering if its through bank transfer or money order.

*edit: Ok... what happened to my poll

fvig2001 said:
I got screwed over by Google Checkout. The billing address was a few letters short because the text boxes had a very small character limit and my account has been suspended. Hopefully it gets verified soon and that Jacky will at least allow me to reorder through credit card because I'm not ordering if its through bank transfer or money order.

*edit: Ok... what happened to my poll
I had a problem with my bank denying the transaction, but 20 minutes on the phone with them later, and I was able to re-try the transaction and it went through :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was probably your bank, not google's fault. My bank suspended my credit card once because of a charge I made internationally, first time I tried it I put some wrong information in so I did it again and they flagged it as suspicious.

cbox said:
It was probably your bank, not google's fault. My bank suspended my credit card once because of a charge I made internationally, first time I tried it I put some wrong information in so I did it again and they flagged it as suspicious.
It was the bank's fault. They flagged the charge as "suspicious"

sortableturnip said:
cbox said:
It was the bank's fault. They flagged the charge as "suspicious"

Glad you all posted this. I'm having an issue, so I'll call the bank and let you know how it goes.

Noisome

Back