Pandora Nub and LCD cable replacement

Bachstelze

Hello ED,

i saw in the shop you have spare LCD cables. Do you happen to have spare nubs laying around? And can I send in my Pandora for repair?

The display shows pink segments since recently and one nub is a bit wonky since a long time.

Thanks

Answer on Discord:

EvilDragon03/25/2024 8:37 PM​

We don't have any nubs left anymore... the last working ones had been installed years ago.

Is there a 3d cad file around or if @EvilDragon was able to maybe he could release the design files for the Pandora?

I 3d printed a replacement nub for my pyra thanks to the publicly available blender file and it works great, could a similar solution be employed here maybe?

Is there a 3d cad file around or if @EvilDragon was able to maybe he could release the design files for the Pandora?

I 3d printed a replacement nub for my pyra thanks to the publicly available blender file and it works great, could a similar solution be employed here maybe?
Literally pinned to the top of the Pandora News section. Not sure it's in an easy format for 3D printing.

Edit: checked it out myself the design files are in STL format

Literally pinned to the top of the Pandora News section. Not sure it's in an easy format for 3D printing.

Edit: checked it out myself the design files are in STL format

Excellent! Thanks for the link. Search failed me.

Back