Pandora nub configurator feature requests

Nardella

I would like it if I could press a button in the Nub Configurator to launch the Pandora Input Tester (and set the nubs to joystick mode until the input tester is closed).

Also, I would like it if the nubs were reset whenever the app is launched or perhaps whenever nub settings are written.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like it if I could press a button in the Nub Configurator to launch the Pandora Input Tester (and set the nubs to joystick mode until the input tester is closed).

Also, I would like it if the nubs were reset whenever the app is launched or perhaps whenever nub settings are written.
The beta testing thread about it is a good place to post these requests.

I have already done some work on visualizing the joysticks inside the tool in joystick mode. I still need to finish and test that. Do you want to full Input Tester or is the nub visualization sufficient?

I'll need to think about the nub reset. I suppose you could create a custom launcher from the shell which resets the nubs and then boots the tool itself. Otherwise I need to add an option somewhere. I'm not sure if it would actually be beneficial for the nubs though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The visualization should be sufficient, glad to know you're already looking into it. I ask for the reset because I know many people have problems with the nubs that are often fixed by a reset and a reset does no damage. Perhaps the automatic reset should be something implemented in the OS instead of the nub utility.

Back