Pandora Plus Arduino/ti Launchpad

overgauss

So I have a few Arduinos and Launchpads incoming and I had always imagined the Pandora as the perfect little hackstation.

Arduino related languages like Processing and Wiring are open source as is the Arduino itself! There has been some luck getting a gcc toolchain going for the msp430 as well.

The launchpad can be had for as low as $4.30! [Here's a Link to more TI Awesomeness]

The eZ430-F2013 as low as free with the linked code. I bought 2 launchpads and 3 ez430-f2013 for $8.60!

If you are into FPGA there's the Butterfly Uno.

Imagine using the Pandora to control a robot. I don't even want to start on the Kinect topic that would be awesome overload.

Thoughts?

Yeah a portable little Pandora robot would be pretty slick. I may just order that launchpad myself, it has been a while since I had a fun electronics project..

TrashyMG said:
Yeah a portable little Pandora robot would be pretty slick. I may just order that launchpad myself, it has been a while since I had a fun electronics project..

Yeah four dollars and thirty cents is hard to beat. I'm hoping to make a drone or a follow me where ever I go bot. I also have some RGB LED strips I plan to have fun with.

Here's a cool microcontroller tutorial.

And here's a couple of Arduino Tutorials.

Also don't forget you can get the usb microcontroller (eZ430-f2013) for free by entering EZFREE2013 in the coupon field when you get your $4.30 launchpad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back