Pandora review on SANQUALIS.com (in french)

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Hello everyone.

Just a short message to all french readers visiting the Pandora Forums. Here's a new review in detail of the Open Pandora, on the website of "SANQUA magazine":

http://www.sanqualis.com/#pandora

pando4s.jpg

Good and fair (IMHO) review of the open pandora :) I'm impatient to receive mine!

NB : I had a problem reading the page in Firefox. It's like the page is displayed in UTF8 and the content is in ISO-8859-1 (all the accents are replaced by some "?"). The doctype is incomplete and there's no meta charset header, that surely explain why.

That's a nice review. Though the English translation provided by google was quite humorous in places, as automatic translations can tend to be.

I especially liked the end of the article which contained perhaps the best short description of what the Pandora is that I have ever read.

This machine is like a huge sandbox.

It's a small space where anything is possible, where you can try everything.

- Neelix

That's a nice review. Though the English translation provided by google was quite humorous in places, as automatic translations can tend to be.

I especially liked the end of the article which contained perhaps the best short description of what the Pandora is that I have ever read.

Thanks, Glad you liked it !

Back