Pandora Pandora Sdk And Simpledev Studio

streak

Website
www.openpandora.pl
I would like to modyfy my IDE simple dev studio for gp2x to be compatible with pandora's sdk , but unfortunatelly i couldnt find it. AFAIK some devs made some apps on it so SDK should be ready , right? Heres a question to Craigix / or anyone who knows :) where i can find pandora sdk ? windows biniaries, coz i would like to make new Simple Dev Studio for Pandora.

dark9771 said:
Pickle said:
dark9771 said:
i think you will find what you want in the develper part of the wiki.
Which directs one to this page

it doesent for me.

You cant follow your own advice? :blink:

WIKI is here
Click the "Development Tutorials" (probally needs a better name)
Which is this page
Which gives you a list of tools, the first one is
  • CodeSourcery gcc[1]
Click on that little one in brakets and bang your at the page I originally posted.

Update: ive heard from a reliable source there are issues with the ARMv7 compilier in version 2008q1. The previous release is better apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
What would you like it to be called?

Chip said:
Pickle said:
What would you like it to be called?

"Development Tutorials" could be kept it for tutorials as they are made, but I think an item "Development Tools" should be added to the front page which will bring the existing list of tools.

Pickle said:
Update: ive heard from a reliable source there are issues with the arm7 compilier in version 2008q1. The previous release is better apparently.
Make that ARMv7 and you're right :) I hope the q3 release will be better.

Laurent said:
Pickle said:
Update: ive heard from a reliable source there are issues with the arm7 compilier in version 2008q1. The previous release is better apparently.
Make that ARMv7 and you're right :) I hope the q3 release will be better.
ah thanks, i corrected my statement.

Pickle said:
"Development Tutorials" could be kept it for tutorials as they are made, but I think an item "Development Tools" should be added to the front page which will bring the existing list of tools.
Done.

Chip said:
Pickle said:
Done.

Looks good, thanks for changing that.

Back