Pandora Shipment

nolongeractive

Still Fresh
I am posting this on the boards, because I think this is there I will get ED's attention first.

Hi!

Has my Pandora been shipped yet or will it be shipped this weekend/next week? Please let me know. Have you checked everything on the new unit?

LoL. He will e-mail you when it has been despatched.Ed looks after his customers.Just wait. :)

You already posted this same question two days ago.

I strongly suspect that ED has actual work to be getting on with, which I would imagine takes priority over responding to your frequent threads in this section of the forum over the last couple of weeks - this work would, of course, include sending your Pandora out for what appears to be the third time.

If he said it was being sent out this week, I would imagine that that's what he meant, wouldn't you? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent it in the second time and that is because an issue with the L-button, you see. I also respect ED's other work at the boards and with the Pandora selling, but it doesn't look like he is sending it this week after all (if he doesn't do that stuff on the weekends). It doesn't matter for me, but of course I want him to send the Pandora as quickly as possible.

Yeah, but it has been shipped today, as promised. Tons of mails and posts didn't speed it up nor did they slow it down ;)

Yeah, but it has been shipped today, as promised. Tons of mails and posts didn't speed it up nor did they slow it down ;)

Excuse me for sending all those e-mails and posting this threads. I know you have a lot of work, but it´s extremley good of you to ship in the promised time. :)

Back