Pandora Shipping Release Delayed?!? Bank Problems Too?

xGunCrazyx

Still Fresh
Website
www.gametz.com
Just to confirm every Pandora will have the 256MB.

Any delays are still down to the LCDs, we have 640 and the rest are coming when ready.

As you all know we are now making no money on the first batch and it has become more of a love of what we are doing and getting the Pandora out there.

Found this posted in gp32x.de's forums (Funny too, first time over there, and found this out...)

Then I find these too:

Speaking of incidents our bank manager is so difficult and IMO clueless to the Pandora project we are seriously considering changing banks right now, that may cause some hick ups for the card based orders. More on that soon.

But don't forget this is to make up for any fuss caused when we change banks, this will mostly be related to credit card orders.

What will probably happen is some of you may get an email saying we have refunded your order please reorder here (url). Just follow the instructions and everything will be cool.

Both of these issues combined are worrying me, especially with the lack of information given about them
Guess this is why paypal pre-order people still can't repay with their credit/debit cards either (see ordering board about that crap)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't heard this around here at all :wacko:

If you mean on gp32x.de, I posted it here because I know there are many members here who don't visit their forums much/at all

xGunCrazyx said:
This forum is a ghost town. All official updates and real discussion happens at gp32x.de. If you want to stay informed, you have to go to where the information is.

Chip said:
xGunCrazyx said:
This forum is a ghost town. All official updates and real discussion happens at gp32x.de. If you want to stay informed, you have to go to where the information is.
Then why does it still exist?
Maybe post a sticky here go to gp32x or something?
You can't expect casual visitors to be that informed :wink:

gerd said:
Then why does it still exist?

My sentiment exactly. I'm quite annoyed at having to go to 2 forums for information.

For now, my first stop and main source of information is gp32x.de . IF I have time, I also check out forum.openpandora.org . but I really have other things to do, I wish there was an authoritative place for discussions :/

this website openpandora.org is the official website surely there should be some kind of sticky or announcment on here?

To be honest the fact that there is not evven a mention of the increased RAM on either the BLOG or the front page is ridiculous. it takes what 20 mins to update the text in both!

Its certainly making me concerned about this whole thing.

stupot said:
this website openpandora.org is the official website surely there should be some kind of sticky or announcment on here?

To be honest the fact that there is not evven a mention of the increased RAM on either the BLOG or the front page is ridiculous. it takes what 20 mins to update the text in both!

Its certainly making me concerned about this whole thing.
Info flow problems exist since the beginning of this project. It would have avoided much trouble, if the info was presented in a better way, but that's just the way it is.

Back