Pandora shop 2 in Paris. Selling Pandora units and spare parts + repairs.

Linux-SWAT

Forum Addict!
I sell CC non-wifi and non-wifi+non-bt on Paris.

I also have TV-out cables and carry case (latest model).

There's no more units in the physical shop.

I also can do repairs, like changing lcd cables or screens, and simple soldering.

New shop in the center of Paris, more info to come:

AMI TELECOM

332, rue St Martin

75003 Paris

FRANCE

Metro/subway: Strasbourg St Denis

(no, it's not near the Arc de Triomphe, which is far much bigger than this arch ^^)

Have a few CC units for now, TV-out cables probably soon.

We are currently reshaping the place, i'll update this 1st post when necessary.

DSC05721.JPG

DSC05722.JPG

DSC05723.JPG

DSC05725.JPG

DSC05729.JPG

DSC05730.JPG

DSC05731.JPG

DSC05732.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Not far from home. I might drop by some day, maybe get a TV out cable once/if I get my pandora.

Hmm, I'm wondering if it is a good sales strategy to put the Pandora beside all that ancient stuff (CD-ROM drive, disk drive, hdd from the stone age) :huh:

We are reshaping, the lower levels of the display window are not accessible yet (unmovable wood panel), and i'll had to put something computer-related on the mid levels to start with. Should be better in a few days.

Hmm, I'm wondering if it is a good sales strategy to put the Pandora beside all that ancient stuff (CD-ROM drive, disk drive, hdd from the stone age) :huh:
I think this is not too bad positioning, when I browse the windows of such shops, it's the random PC 'bits/parts' that catch my eye and I will look at to see what might be amongst them ... whereas my eye would only quickly glance over the section of new shiny Samsung smartphones.

Congrats on the new shop though, looks nice little spot there next to the arches.

If in Paris, shall come pop in say hello

Whoever comes by will be welcome (except the x86 freaks (just kidding :p )). Just PM me before to check if i'll be there that day.

That HDD in the window looks like it could potentially be in the hundred to several hundred Megabyte range.

It's a 6G i think.

My display window version 0.1 is codenamed "Pandora and PC stuff in there".

The changes i've made (right side) are probably the first in 3 years (shop opening), and glasses are dirty, so all in all i'll have to remove and clean everything once the backdoor will be accessible.

I wait a little to ask ED for new units, cables, etc., as you probably know he's very busy right now (well, more than usual).

(no, it's not near the Arc de Triomphe, which is far much bigger than this arch ^^)
It's not an arch either. It's a door. When the wall surrounding Paris have been destroyed, they kept a few doors like this one. It's the reason why this place is know as 'porte st-Denis'.I'll come to say hello once my life settle down a bit... still not there

EDIT: I was wrong : this place is too far from the surronding wall to be that even if it look like it. Sorry

Back