Pandora shop 2 in Paris. Selling Pandora units and spare parts + repairs.

It's a 6G i think.

My display window version 0.1 is codenamed "Pandora and PC stuff in there".

The changes i've made (right side) are probably the first in 3 years (shop opening), and glasses are dirty, so all in all i'll have to remove and clean everything once the backdoor will be accessible.

I wait a little to ask ED for new units, cables, etc., as you probably know he's very busy right now (well, more than usual).
3 years it's been there?  I guess that shows how out of date Google's Streetview is getting to be. ;)    (It shows some shop called Coocker taking up both shopfronts.) 

- Neelix

félicitation, I will send it to all my friends that needs a Pandy :)

There is no stock currently apart a no-wifi CC and two other no-units.

I may have more.

I can't tell.

I know some of our members tested good ones, maybe look for it or ask in a new thread ?

I'm not at the shop anymore, but i'll ask the owner of the shop now that we have some reference.

Is this shop still selling Pandoras?

Just wondering if this is still sticky worthy that's all

Last edited by a moderator:
No, i removed the last unit some months ago.

I still have some to sell though.

I have a non-wifi and some non-wifi, non-bt.

Thanks!

Would you mind making a thread in the trading section if you're planning on selling those units? I'd like to unsticky this as it's kinda irrelevant now :)

I'd be happy to sticky in the trading section if you have multiple units (let's say more than 2 ) 

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i sell on Paris only.
Hi,

if you have one unit (with a problem of bluetooth or wifi), i'll take you right now.

I'm in Paris , if you tell me that you've got one unit disponible, i'll be there with the money quicly ^_^

(my french is much much better than my english (i suppose:0))

Hi Linux-swap, i'm interested in buying a Pandora even without wifi because it's only for retro gaming. I live in Paris. MP already sent.

Thanx a lot !

C U.

Cédric.

Back