Pandora sighted in the wild!

You know why you're getting lukewarm comments/reception?...it's because they don't understand what Pandora stands for and that it began it's life as a community based project.
Not really, they just don't care about that at all. But so what, I love my Pandora and what others think of it matters not.

Yep, it doesn't matter what others think - we are not iPhone owners are we?

In fact, the Pandora is my favourite gadget even though I've never actually owned/touched/held or even seen in the flesh! Amazing really when you think about it...

I would have loved to have the thing on my desk during my E3 meetings in a couple weeks, but alas, the timing didn't work out that way.

I'm going to E3 (game programmer) and I'm bringing my Pandy with me! What should I put on it to show off?

Quake trilogy and Super Geometry Dust. Maybe PCSX, but be warned, Sony will be there to possibly sue you. ;)

I would have loved to have the thing on my desk during my E3 meetings in a couple weeks, but alas, the timing didn't work out that way.

I'm going to E3 (game programmer) and I'm bringing my Pandy with me! What should I put on it to show off?

Quake trilogy and Super Geometry Dust. Maybe PCSX, but be warned, Sony will be there to possibly sue you. ;)
Shouldn't be a problem, take games you own, and have the discs with you.

You know why you're getting lukewarm comments/reception?...it's because they don't understand what Pandora stands for and that it began it's life as a community based project.
Not really, they just don't care about that at all. But so what, I love my Pandora and what others think of it matters not.

Yep, it doesn't matter what others think - we are not iPhone owners are we?

I'm an iPhone owner. I wouldn't consider that a bad thing.

Oh, definatly don't take LemmingsSDL either - they own that now, and would end up owning my a$$...or not give a sh!t, either way It would make me sad :-(

Yeah, show off some Atari emulators/other retro computers. That'd be pretty awesome.

Yeah, show off some Atari emulators/other retro computers. That'd be pretty awesome.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to say that emulators are straight out - ems for newer consoles will get me sued; those for older consoles probably won't impress anyone. I'll definitely look at Quake and SGD, though.

Gianas return will be mandatory. ;)

And please vote for it on the repo. This tiny little jewel deserves it.

Hex-A-Hop is a nice introduction show too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back