Pandora Vs Zaurus: Screen Size Comparison

Vitel

Website
vminko.org
Not sure if anybody is interested in this info, but it's kinda boring here, so I decided to post a few photos.

Today I finally received my ZAGG's screen protector for Pandora:

So I have no Pandora yet, but I can compare its screen size with the Zaurus'.

Height is almost the same:

But width is significantly larger:

Butterman said:
Exactly what I'm looking for right now. Where'd you get it?
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/archos-605--wifi-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

You need just screen coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vitel said:
Not sure if anybody is interested in this info, but it's kinda boring here, so I decided to post a few photos.

Today I finally received my ZAGG's screen protector for Pandora:

So I have no Pandora yet, but I can compare its screen size with the Zaurus'.

Height is almost the same:

But width is significantly larger:

...sorry, I'm not sure I quite get what you're saying. Is this showing that the screen protector will not fit a Pandora screen quite right? Or is this a different, but similar, screen than the one the Pandora uses?

'Cause I was under the impression that the ZAGG protector mentioned in that sale announcement thread a while back would be a perfect fit (that's why I bought one, anyway! :p).

Vitel said:
Butterman said:
Exactly what I'm looking for right now. Where'd you get it?
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/archos-605--wifi-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

You need just screen coverage.

So, the Archos 605 wifi has the same size screen as the pandora, is that right?

Defo said:
I'm pretty sure it's the same screen, with a slight difference in the cable.

In that case, better grab myself a screen protector. I though the OP shop was selling cases, maybe I missed out? Does anyone know... I'd love a nice case with the OP logo on it.

skyeyemachine said:
...sorry, I'm not sure I quite get what you're saying. Is this showing that the screen protector will not fit a Pandora screen quite right? Or is this a different, but similar, screen than the one the Pandora uses?

It's a Zaurus. It's a completely different device that was part of the inspiration for the Pandora's form factor. Those of us who are upgrading from a Z to the Pandora are interested in knowing how much larger the new screen is from what we're used to.

Looks like the dot pitch of the Pandora screen is near identical to the Z's, which is great.

I also got the Zagg in the mail awhile ago. First impression was that it was very small.

Back