pandora wiki broken?

___

Advanced Member
Hi people, I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct forum, but here it goes:
Is the open pandora wiki down/broken? i get some ugly mediawiki debug page with error messages when I try to access www.pandorawiki.org

is the wiki gone? all I can find out is, that it's probably served from the UK, so not @EvilDragon's server I guess. Does ED own the domain or what do we need to do to get the wiki back up? I can offer serverspace, but it's not the fastest.

It's ok for me, but we lost the feature of seeing the most viewed pages ranking.

@xnopasaranx : works fine on my end, but I do have issues with my smartphone though. MediaWiki basically lacks a skin for the "Mobile Frontend", if I understand the error correctly.

Hope that helps :)

Cheers, Magic Sam

Yes, if I switch my useragent to pretend to be Android or iOS I get a screen full of mediawiki errors. If I pretend to be firefox on desktop if all loads okay.

ah I see... I was trying to access the wiki while using my tv as a screen. And I have the browser zoomed in so I can actually read what's on screen, that's why I get that error!

Sry for diggin Up this Thread, but the pandorawiki is broken, "Service unavailable" .... Is there an announcement i missed?

Tested in Phone and Laptop with several Browsers.

Edit: typos

Gesendet von meinem View Prime mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
It broke again?
pandorawiki.org uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate expired on 09/29/2019 03:09 AM. The current time is 10/01/2019 09:34 PM.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Back