Pandora/wiz In T3 Online

Prometheus said:
Zeno Arrow said:
(Linux Format will probably cover it anyway).
I feel compelled to post an image from the current Linux Format, here. This is from a box-out at the bottom of a small article about the Envizions EVO;
Linux_Format_Snippet.jpg

Yeah I saw that. Thanks for posting it for everyone else. FYI the current issue of Linux Magazine (Christmas 2008) has an even bigger article on the Pandora in its News section (think it takes up most/all of page 8, IIRC).

Last edited by a moderator:
There's another Christmas issue? How confusing. :lol: (The one I took that snap from was labelled as such, if memory serves, although I could just be misremembering) Guess I need to go out and look for that too, now. :lol:

EDIT: Whoops, misread. Thought you said Linux Format, not Linux Magazine. :lol:

Prometheus said:
There's another Christmas issue? How confusing. :lol: (The one I took that snap from was labelled as such, if memory serves, although I could just be misremembering) Guess I need to go out and look for that too, now. :lol: EDIT: Whoops, misread. Thought you said Linux Format, not Linux Magazine. :lol:
Haha, yeah they're two different magazines, sorry I didn't make that clearer.
Here are the websites for the two mags I referred to (there are many more Linux mags out there):

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/
http://www.linux-magazine.com/

If you're looking to go on a covert op to take another photo, the only other clue I can give you is that the Linux Magazine issue I saw the Pandora story in has a red cover. Good luck! ; )

Haha, thanks much. I didn't actually go on a covert op on that last one, though - I just don't have a scanner. :lol: It looks like the Christmas issue of Linux Magazine is worth the buy, too, so it's all good. :D

Zeno Arrow said:
Prometheus said:
Zeno Arrow said:
I feel compelled to post an image from the current Linux Format, here. This is from a box-out at the bottom of a small article about the Envizions EVO;
Linux_Format_Snippet.jpg

Yeah I saw that. Thanks for posting it for everyone else. FYI the current issue of Linux Magazine (Christmas 2008) has an even bigger article on the Pandora in its News section (think it takes up most/all of page 8, IIRC).

[sarcasm] Thanks for texting me and letting me know [/sarcasm]

liquidphantom said:
Zeno Arrow said:
Prometheus said:
Zeno Arrow said:
Linux_Format_Snippet.jpg

[sarcasm] Thanks for texting me and letting me know [/sarcasm]

Soz mate. Check your phone now. :p

Post pictures! (Is Linux Magazine Open Source?)

Guess I could hover around WHSmiths instead. B)

Another comment complains about the screen being too small.

What an idiot.

Back