Release Pandoranetpuzzle

chris_c

changelog V1.0.0

changes are exclusively in pnd xml file to support the changes in HF5 and support lxde

changed xml name to PXML.xml
added an application tag in PXML.xml
changed category from Games to Game

Games is incorrect but supported in xfce
changing it to Game allows it to appear in LXDE´s game menu rather than the "other" menu
Games is incorrectly mentioned in auto generated comment and is not mentioned in freedesktop spec.

application tag is required for the .desktop file in /usr/share/applications/
to have a recognisable name for some reason its not mandatory

xml file must only be called PXML.xml for pnd_info and others.

Hi Sorry, I guess you didn't see this comment in the old thread but I'll add it here since it has to do with this update.

This lastest update feb 14, on archive doesn't seem to work. It doesn't show up anywhere to run! Is the old one still around anywhere? It worked fine. Not sure whats suposed to be updated in this version either.

there was an update before the 14th that may be broken - try again when my update of the 14th will have had chance to come through
I´ve tested it again and found it to work in both /pandora/menu and desktop in xfce lxde and minimenu
try
sum PandoraNetPuzzle.pnd
11780 450
you should get the same numbers if you have the latest version

I forgot to bump versions in the pxml and the file archive and also forgot it usually takes a few days to update - I´ve had better daysweeks...

chris_c said:
there was an update before the 14th that may be broken - try again when my update of the 14th will have had chance to come through
I´ve tested it again and found it to work in both /pandora/menu and desktop in xfce lxde and minimenu
try
sum PandoraNetPuzzle.pnd
11780 450
you should get the same numbers if you have the latest version

I forgot to bump versions in the pxml and the file archive and also forgot it usually takes a few days to update - I´ve had better daysweeks...

I downloaded over and over already and your right! my result is
27828 450

I tried on another card and same thing.

Edit: Just tried md5sum on both Pandora and Windows and got
12f1273eb231ab4d26d60474766b0ce8

What do you get or what should it be? Can you possibly re-upload your new file or the old one because the old one worked for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back