Pandorawiki.org/emulators Edited

kingoddball

I just thought I'd pop a little message up to let you know that I have added some content to the pandorawiki in the Emulation section.
They now all have Video's and Links for details (except one).
I did not edit UAE4ALL however as whoever created that has done a good job.

I was thinking of going through the Project Under Development page and sorting them all out into WIPS and Working Builds and trying to add a link for all of them (if they can be found).

I will probably add OpenBOR to the list as well! :pandora2ut4: ;) Not sure why no one else has added this yet!
(Crysis Evil [Sega DC]version is AWESOME!)

The emulation section is nice, but it lacks some stuff. I would ma a deep explaining about what is an emulator, the possibilities, why emulating requires so much processing power and the difficulty for programmers to develop an emulator, the philosophy about emulators and digital preservation etc.

OpenBoR is not an emulator, but a game engine. Anyway it's nice. I hope AotB appears soon, but at this time that Senile Team project seems virtually vaporware even just a bit less than Duke Nukem Forever and a lot more than Pandora! :D

timofonic said:
The emulation section is nice, but it lacks some stuff. I would ma a deep explaining about what is an emulator, the possibilities, why emulating requires so much processing power and the difficulty for programmers to develop an emulator, the philosophy about emulators and digital preservation etc.

OpenBoR is not an emulator, but a game engine. Anyway it's nice. I hope AotB appears soon, but at this time that Senile Team project seems virtually vaporware even just a bit less than Duke Nukem Forever and a lot more than Pandora! :D

I will probably add the description of emulation etc on the main page. Not per link. I will probably add some details about the emulated console in the links, but I need some details from the Devs. Like who ported or created the emu, version numbers etc and maybe some technical details.
I'll probably get into those tomorrow (at work).

As for OpenBOR, I know it's an engine (game is on nearly every hacked console). I was not saying its an emu I was saying I was going to add it to he Project under development page (which is pretty much a huge list of what people want ported to the Pandora rather than flooding the forum). That's all that was about.

What is AotB?

Last edited by a moderator:
kingoddball said:
I just thought I'd pop a little message up to let you know that I have added some content to the pandorawiki in the Emulation section.
They now all have Video's and Links for details (except one).
I did not edit UAE4ALL however as whoever created that has done a good job.

I was thinking of going through the Project Under Development page and sorting them all out into WIPS and Working Builds and trying to add a link for all of them (if they can be found).

I will probably add OpenBOR to the list as well! :pandora2ut4: ;) Not sure why no one else has added this yet!
(Crysis Evil [Sega DC]version is AWESOME!)

Aotb is age of the beast,another senile team game.They just released rush rush rally racing on the dreamcast.Is cool.
Good to see the project under developement section was updated.Aotb is a sequel of sorts to beats of rage.

wrath of khan said:
Aotb is age of the beast,another senile team game.They just released rush rush rally racing on the dreamcast.Is cool.
Good to see the project under developement section was updated.Aotb is a sequel of sorts to beats of rage.

Uhm, you made me remember about R4. It could be a nice port to Pandora :)

Yeah rally racing is nice.Games are still being made for dreamcast,how cool is that.
Would be nice to see this stuff on the pandora.Might need to have a bigger install base than 4000 though.

Back