Pc Engine Game

Bongo

Still Fresh
hey,

I just downloaded HU6280 and i was wondering what games would be reccommened for this system

Amazing how many people DIDN'T own a TG16. I bought that sucker on release day! Now I have a Nomad AND a TurboExpress in a nice little handheld called a GP2X :) If someone were to tell me back then that this would happen now I never would have believed it!

Amazing how many people DIDN'T own a TG16. I bought that sucker on release day! Now I have a Nomad AND a TurboExpress in a nice little handheld called a GP2X :) If someone were to tell me back then that this would happen now I never would have believed it!

Well if someone told me back in the day when I had my NeoGeo that I bought used, with a few of those massive cartridges, that I could eventually play those on a handheld, I wouldn't have believed that either. One game cart is 4x bigger than the Gp2X and more expensive. Who would have thought you could put ALL of those big cart games on a card the size of a postage stamp, and play on the go :blink:

TurboExpress? Mine will be useless when Vobbo adds sound to his emu. PC-engine was great, very underestimated (or misunderestimated as Bush would say ;) ) and had some killer shooters for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Games that i play the most are Galaga 88, Gunhed. Parasol Stars and the Bomberman games. There are quite a few good CD games as well. Can't wait till it's possible in HU6280. :D

Back