PC Engine Super CD Rom Games?

Tidus

Hello everyone :)

I would like to know if somebody already success to play some Pc Engine Duo / SCD games on GP32 ??? coz of course PC Engine got so many excellent games in CD (such like Dracula X for exemple & so much more :p)

but is there a way to make it fit in a 128 mo card??

does the 256 Mo or 512 Mo cards are supported by GP32??

if somebody already success, then please explain me by a small "how to" , even if it need to move every audio files in mp3 format :)

thanks alot everyone :)

Seb.

No one has done it so far. SMCs are only available up to 128Mb

p.s Only 3 post in 6 months, that's impressive :p

Shaking Spirit posted on Oct 9 2003 at 07:43 PM said:
Hey! There are some people (like me) that only post when it is 110% necessery you know!!! :)
Was that post really necessary??? :D :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidus posted on Oct 9 2003 at 03:54 PM said:
Hello everyone :)

I would like to know if somebody already success to play some Pc Engine Duo / SCD games on GP32 ??? coz of course PC Engine got so many excellent games in CD (such like Dracula X for exemple & so much more :p)

but is there a way to make it fit in a 128 mo card??

does the 256 Mo or 512 Mo cards are supported by GP32??

if somebody already success, then please explain me by a small "how to" , even if it need to move every audio files in mp3 format :)

thanks alot everyone :)

Seb.
to answer your question about how we could fit a CD game onto a SMC - 90% of the cd's space is used by music. Take dracula X. The actual game is only 10 or 12 megs. The rest is music. So, we can either eliminate the music, or go the Hu-Go! route and play MP3s instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
to answer your question about how we could fit a CD game onto a SMC - 90% of the cd's space is used by music. Take dracula X. The actual game is only 10 or 12 megs. The rest is music. So, we can either eliminate the music, or go the Hu-Go! route and play MP3s instead.

Thanks Cooljerk :)
I also know that in most of case they used to fullfil the cd with only big wav files of music quality cd ... but of course it would not disturb me if it can work without music (I can eliminate that)... or better with MP3 which could surely fit in 128 Mo ... but how can we do that ??? I mean using the GP32 Pc Engine emu??? is it supported?

PS: :D LOL yeah I post ONLY when I got a great question ;op

Back