Pet Hates

kknd_cf posted on May 31 2005 at 04:37 PM said:
c0ncept posted on May 31 2005 at 01:50 PM said:
Racism, homophobia and general intolerance.
Amen to that.

No to amen...I'm anti religion, and also homophobic, I'm not a racist though so not quite Hitler yet.

Another thing that makes me want to break things is really nice girls being fucked over my complete dickheads, you could argue that its the girls own fault for being attracted to such losers but those guys should take a step back and realise how lucky they are at times.

So, do you know any gay men or woman?

Yup....why? Do you assume that'll make me think any differently? I dont go out of my way to be horrible or make my point heard, but all of my gay friends know fine well I do not agree with the way they are. They understand my point of view and accept it on the grounds I don't be abusive and keep it to myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen to that.

No to amen...I'm anti religion, and also homophobic, I'm not a racist though so not quite Hitler yet.

Another thing that makes me want to break things is really nice girls being fucked over my complete dickheads, you could argue that its the girls own fault for being attracted to such losers but those guys should take a step back and realise how lucky they are at times.

Yup....why? Do you assume that'll make me think any differently? I dont go out of my way to be horrible or make my point heard, but all of my gay friends know fine well I do not agree with the way they are. They understand my point of view and accept it on the grounds I don't be abusive and keep it to myself.

That's fine, and I ain't here to beat the drum for being gay (!), but to describe yourself as homoPHOBIA means that you have an irrational fear of homosexuals or the act itself.

I can not see the appeal myself, but as a lot of my collegues are gay then who are we to say it's wrong?

Let everyone live as they want to, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. How would you feel if I was hetrophobic?

Just can't understand why people get so wound up by what other people do in the privacy of their own homes, cars, public toilets and public commons (That last bit was funny, no?)

Amen to that.

That's fine, and I ain't here to beat the drum for being gay (!), but to describe yourself as homoPHOBIA means that you have an irrational fear of homosexuals or the act itself.

I can not see the appeal myself, but as a lot of my collegues are gay then who are we to say it's wrong?

Let everyone live as they want to, as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. How would you feel if I was hetrophobic?

Just can't understand why people get so wound up by what other people do in the privacy of their own homes, cars, public toilets and public commons (That last bit was funny, no?)

I whole heartedly agree, live and let live is my motto. As long as they don't hurt anyone what possible harm can there be?

I met a guy once who as it happens turned out He was once a She. Didn't give a damn myself. But I have heard some horror stories on the reverse of that situation.

One of my best friends sister is gay, and She's a fab girl, has me in stitches on nights out on the town, but I don't think She's gonna hit on me etc.

I think a lot of people should chill out and get a life, perhaps concentrate on making others happy, instead of bitching all the time. I think this world would be much more fun then!!!!

I'm not against gays but I don't see how anyone can be that posts on an online forum, one of the main developers of the modern computer we use today was gay. Anyway, also I'm not a Christian it's just that's a decent phrase.

Don't you think that Humanity feeds off the downfall of others?

Just look at the news, if it's bad news, it makes the headlines, the worse the news the bigger the headlines and the more people want to know about it.

Very rare does good news get splashed across the front page.

I can imagine it now:

"And todays news, a little puppy dog crossed the road safely today, and in Birmingham, a milk float took a corner rather too quickly. Didn't crash though. Driver had a little cut on his thumb, didn't even need a plaster...."

I don't think that would make the news :lol:

twimfy said:

how do you justify this disagreement to yourself?

i'm intrigued.

twimfy said:

i'm intrigued.

I can't I'm just going to just let you sit back and be smug because you've found a flaw in my argument. I'm not going to change the direction of this topic by kicking off an endless pointless argument (again I am aware I've kinda already done this.) So I'll stop talking now.

twimfy said:

i'm intrigued.

I can't I'm just going to just let you sit back and be smug because you've found a flaw in my argument. I'm not going to change the direction of this topic by kicking off an endless pointless argument (again I am aware I've kinda already done this.) So I'll stop talking now.

Good answer! :D

Back