Picodrive 0.964

Yorper

GP32 Hardcore
Website
www.xbinx.org
Is it possible to make any and all saves generated by playing certain ROMs or created by yourself (SRMs and savestates) into a seperate folder as not to clog the root folder of the aplication?

I've had a look through its options and dont see anything to do this and i like to keep my files tidy so having it place them all into 1 seperate folder would be great.

Currently not but will be added in the future. I agree it's quite messy right now (a bunch of WIP versions, MDS, SRMs, BRMs, game configs are sitting in the same dir on my SD), so yes I agree, it is inconvenient and should be fixed.

I've not tried the newer WIP version simply because i dont have any mega cd games. But the version i am using is absolutely spot on, and the only gripe i have is what i mentioned above, which isnt even really an issue, just me being ever so slightly fussy over my file setup :p

So thanks for the great work you and everyone else has put into this emulator, and double thanks for going to sort out the file saves :D

Yorper posted on Feb 23 2007 at 10:37 PM said:
I've not tried the newer WIP version simply because i dont have any mega cd games. But the version i am using is absolutely spot on, and the only gripe i have is what i mentioned above, which isnt even really an issue, just me being ever so slightly fussy over my file setup :p

So thanks for the great work you and everyone else has put into this emulator, and double thanks for going to sort out the file saves :D

I think it is not good to use the Sega CD version for regular Genesis though as it doesn't work as good it was said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well like i said i have no mega cd games so i saw no point in using the mega cd version, but i did also read somewhere that it wasnt quite as good for just playing megadrive games than the version without mega cd support as you just said.

Either way its an awesome little emulator :D

Back