Picodrive Question

danny_galaga

Still Fresh
Website
oldman2x.com
i really like picodrive. its no nonsense and the controls are logical (for menu and exit etc). i was about to ask if it was possible to keep the roms seperate from the other files for a tidier menu. then i thought 'why not make a roms folder and try it'. and it works! yep, i really like picodrive (",)

oh, and if you havent tried it yet check out 'comix zone'. it was MADE for the gp2x!

So where's the question, punk?

On a more serious note, yes, pico's one awesome emulator :) It runs King's Bounty, so how could it get any better than that?

- Alex

oh I thought you were trying to pimp an online store (of which there is one called 'comix zone') Didn't know there was a game with the same name. But looks interesting... will check it out, thanks for the heads up.

yeah, comix zone was one of the latest most advanced SEGA titles on Mega Drive...
And the absolute superb coded tech-crazy title is "Red Zone". Check it out, it shows what MD was capable of... (without any additional hardware)

oh, and if you havent tried it yet check out 'comix zone'. it was MADE for the gp2x!

Roger that... Comix Zone is my current Sega favorite. The graphics of the 16 bit era are perfect for rendering the comic world of Sketch Turner. Having the hand of Sketch's nemesis Mortus appear from out of the frame to draw fresh enemies into the battle is a superb touch. The tunes are great, the dialog baloons ripped right from the pages of a comic, and the sound is decent, too. Oh, speaking of "ripped" - holding the "A" button causes Sketch to tear a piece out of the panel, fold it into a deadly paper plane, and let 'er fly. Be sure to duck on the plane's boomerang return!

An all-around classic, and a must-play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, speaking of "ripped" - holding the "A" button causes Sketch to tear a piece out of the panel, fold it into a deadly paper plane, and let 'er fly. Be sure to duck on the plane's boomerang return!

An all-around classic, and a must-play.

thank YOU for the heads up! i knew to let the rat wander around at least...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back