Picodrive And Saving Settings/controls

Samba Pa Ti

Many Mooses Live In The Fields \o/
Website
dinkykitty.com
ive started using picodrive which is an awesome app but im having trouble saving any of the key configs (i want to swap the A and C key on the 'md pad' for playing road rash 3 better). I save my settings and everytime i start it up its set to 8bit mode and my key settings are different =/

is there a special way to save the settings ?
(when i save by pressing one of the keys, even the start button it just goes back to the menu is this normal ?)

is there a default config file i can edit and is it safe to mess with ?

thx for any help, i will love you all forever if you get this working for me

ive started using picodrive which is an awesome app but im having trouble saving any of the key configs (i want to swap the A and C key on the 'md pad' for playing road rash 3 better). I save my settings and everytime i start it up its set to 8bit mode and my key settings are different =/
You probably did "Save cfg for current game only" and now saving the config as default, so it's loading that older config. Try saving using both options. Must press B (not X) to apply. Or maybe your SD is full and it can't write the file.

Last edited by a moderator:
thx for the reply :)
i tried it with various buttons and it doesnt seem to stick the Sd has plenty of space, also do the controls save with the settings ?

edit,

i just tested it again with road rash3 and it seems to change the settings pergame :( i setup the controls before i loaded the rom then when i get into game my controls are 'default' even though i have tried saving both ways :S

Back