Picodrive Problem - Halp!

Russell88

Still Fresh
Okay...

I've downloaded the latest version of Picodrive. I've downloaded a pack of different BIOS files, and I can use them to boot the Sega CD up on my GP2X...

When I try to load a rom from there, I get a no USA BIOS files error... Strange considering I'm USING one to get to that point.

They're in the main directory of Picodrive along with all the other system files... So, what to do?

Thanks ahead of time.

Read the README for correct file names for your bios. If it still does not work, you do not have the right bios.

I tried renaming them to what the readme specified. Maybe I did it wrong. I'll check.

note that linux is case-sensitive, meaning that THISFILE.TXT is completly different than thisfile.txt check again, if it doesn't work, i remember i got mine from eidolons inn

Ah, okay. That helps some.

I know the pack of BIOS files I downloaded was huge, I was confused to which one I should ever use.

Gah, I just renamed the bios I downloaded from that inn site us_scd1_9210.bin, like the readme for Picodrive says, and nothing.

Russell88 said:
Gah, I just renamed the bios I downloaded from that inn site us_scd1_9210.bin, like the readme for Picodrive says, and nothing.
If you renamed us_scd1_9210.zip to us_scd1_9210.bin it won't work. Just put those original zips in there and delete any other files you put there before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back