Pinball Dreams Doesn´t Work Anymore

claus

Website
Visit site
Helo I have resently reflashed my gp 32 with slubman firmware and now pinball dreams doesn't load anymore. It worked with the firmware intalled from gbax. Is there anything i can do to make it work again since i can't buy it anymore.
Claus

I think there is a plugin for Slubmans somewhere that makes it playable.
Just search the file archive.

Thanks but i allready have that
It starts loading but it stops and and a different menu shows. there i can select it again but it keeps going to that menu it's like it doesn't accept my system anymore (copy protection) maybe it just only works with the original fw.

Hmmm, works fine for me. Are you sure everythings in the correct place?

GPSYS/PLUGINS/Launch.PLG ?

If thats where Launch.PLG is then when you power up your GP and select lauch the Pinball Dreams icon should be with all the others. Selecting it should play it fine. (at least mine does anyway) Sorry if thats not much help and I'm stating the obvious. I only flashed to Slubmans myself a few days ago.

I just found out that i have a broken file it's called pdgame.gxc and it's placed in the pdgame folder is it possible get the file some where ? not the whole game
Claus

I just found out that i have a broken file it's called pdgame.gxc and it's placed in the pdgame folder is it possible get the file some where ? not the whole game
Claus

Hm, not possible, as this is the encrypted version of the game :(
It was unique on your GP32.

Don't you have a backup copy of it?

Last edited:
Back