Play Asia.com

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 27 2006 at 12:35 PM said:
TelcoLou posted on Jul 26 2006 at 11:45 PM said:
Ok, now that you damn hippies are done with your free love crap ... can someone answer my question in the other topic?
You know, since you handed in your mod badge you've become more of an asshole :p

Yes, free from restraints :p

... which reminde me to check ... my order has shipped.

After you have received your order, we would be delighted if you leave feedback about products on the respective product info pages. This could help other customers in their decision-making and could help you in the near future. The more people that contribute, the better.

I'll be sure to point out how much we love the candy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
this is whot I got from play-asia:

001.jpg

The box was opened and checked even if there was real price printed on it, but I didn't have to pay any tax. However one my friend had to and two anothers didn't.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

In the UK the government tax anything they can get their hands on. I ended up paying £30 for a £19 game (on Lik-Sang free shipping). Lik-Sang actually recommend non-free shipping because they can mark the package down :p

My Lik-Sang package came with a 29 dollar tagger on the outside (below our toll-limit for imports) and no physical receipt on the inside. This means that if they HAD opened it "on the border", they wouldn't have found any evidence to contradict what the package says. So I got mine much cheaper and faster than I expected! Yay!

man now i am a little scared to buy my gp2x from play-asia.... i dont want to pay tax...

lol2232 posted on Jul 27 2006 at 04:04 PM said:
man now i am a little scared to buy my gp2x from play-asia.... i dont want to pay tax...
Why wouldn't you buy it from a US distributor? You won't pay state sales tax as long as you are buying it from a state other than our own (there are minor caveats to this, like, if they have a warehouse in your state, for ex.).

You will certainly save on shipping. And if you need to return it, it will also be a lot cheaper and faster! These last reasons are why I bought mine from the site based in CA, perfectly reliable service I got. (Except I feel ripped off about the $5 joystick cap upgrade, they don't mention that the one they sell is identical to the one already installed on the unit, grr.)

gamefan999 posted on Jul 27 2006 at 04:15 PM said:
lol2232 posted on Jul 27 2006 at 04:04 PM said:
Why wouldn't you buy it from a US distributor? You won't pay state sales tax as long as you are buying it from a state other than our own (there are minor caveats to this, like, if they have a warehouse in your state, for ex.).

You will certainly save on shipping. And if you need to return it, it will also be a lot cheaper and faster! These last reasons are why I bought mine from the site based in CA, perfectly reliable service I got. (Except I feel ripped off about the $5 joystick cap upgrade, they don't mention that the one they sell is identical to the one already installed on the unit, grr.)

GP32z is shutting down ... in case you haven't seen the news.

Don't worry about tax, it doesn't apply to us Yanks ... I got one from them, no tax, fast service, etc ...

since gp32z is closing down, where else in the US is a quality place to purchase?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Jul 27 2006 at 05:27 PM said:
would someone send me some unopened candy? :)
Oh don't be shy, you'd settle for opened candy anyway and you know it 8^7

So what's the news about GP32z (name?)? Didn't see it. Will check site.

Back