Play Asia Wiz - Big Delay

chickendung said:
I pre-ordered a Wiz recently from GP2XStore, and I am upset that the delay is just for software reasons.
Could be worse. Could be hardware problems.

chickendung said:
EvilDragon, I'd really like it if you could convince GPH to implement WIFI into the device, even if it means delaying it until march :eek: . WIFI is a good reason for a delay, and I would be fine with 30 more days of waiting if it meant such great potential added into the Wiz! Almost everything portable now has the WIFI feature, and GPH needs to catch up. If GPH wants to compete with the Pandora, and wants to be more successful, then I think WIFI implementation would put them in the right direction. Please GPH, give us WIFI!!!
Wifi would be cool for the ap store but it wouldn't be too useful browsing the internet on a 320x240 screen with no keyboard. What would you personally want to use wifi for on the Wiz? Just curious really. There might be something that I'm not thinkinf of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frogboy said:
Could be worse. Could be hardware problems.

Wifi would be cool for the ap store but it wouldn't be too useful browsing the internet on a 320x240 screen with no keyboard. What would you personally want to use wifi for on the Wiz? Just curious really. There might be something that I'm not thinkinf of.
The app store was my main reason to post this. I think a browser would work fine with a drop down touch keyboard, but multiplayer games over wifi would be a plus as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep wifi and 3,5' ( or even a 4,3' like in psp ) screen would be my dreams but alought wifi mb is possible the screen won't change ( I'd prefer a bigger screen than wifi )
becous they would have to change whole design :( :(

And they have only 2 months

Orange, they have over 100years :D they can delay in cirle :p

But i think they changing OLED controler,
but the wifi... It would be nice!:D I have 6630(nokia) and 1,8' TFT and it is nice to surf internet inside my symbian :p
The size doesn't matter :D

Back