Please Please Help Me! :)

Tom` said:
God Ginrai said:
Sorry, I made a mistake by mentioning games. The system's BIOS, however (which yes I know that most emus don't give you the BIOS) would be a violation. And if Craigix and Co. were to ship a PSX emu without a BIOS (to be safe) they would be flooded with topics saying "Why won't XX PSX game run?"

-God Ginrai

Ah, that makes sense...I never owned any playstation system, though I have a couple games I got at a discount when I bought some other stuff at a gamestop or something. I've never actually used a PSX emulator...seems funny now when I see all the psx hype, but I'll mostly be using the Pandora for emulating, NES, SNES, N64 (hopefully), SMS and Genesis, and GB/GBA...I don't think there are any other emulatable consoles I've even owned. (not including non-game stuff like Dosbox, or non-emulated stuff).

I was an N64 man myself. Never had a PSX, but my friends who did are trying to get me to play some of the good games for it when I get my Pandora.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
@PlopperZ no offence taken... i have tried to find where i read that about the advance and simple interface (i actually read through several months of craigix's posts X.x) maybe i dreamed it up.....

cb88 said:
@plopperz no offence taken... i have tried to find where i read that about the advance and simple interface (i actually read through several months of craigix's posts X.x) maybe i dreamed it up.....
No you read it,
Sorry, it was my bad, somebody else already gave me the quote.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back