Pocketsnes & Tarranigma

Chris S

Still Fresh
Hi

Has anybody got the RPG Tarranigma working on the Pocketsness/Pocketsnes_Fast ?

Chris S said:

Yup. Play with the options. I think that you'll have to switch off sound, or the sound hack, or something alike.

Last edited by a moderator:
juanvvc said:
Chris S said:

Yup. Play with the options. I think that you'll have to switch off sound, or the sound hack, or something alike.

Hi

Thanks for that, I had tried most things but not turning the sound off :)

You shouldn't need to turn off sound. Use regular Pocketsnes, set Emulation to Compatible. I have the Audio Performance Hack set to On and it works with that as well, but I don't know if that matters.

raymath said:
You shouldn't need to turn off sound. Use regular Pocketsnes, set Emulation to Compatible. I have the Audio Performance Hack set to On and it works with that as well, but I don't know if that matters.

Hi

Nope just had a play and it will not run with the sound turned ON :(

Did you try finding a different version of your rom? I've been playing with Sound on.

Bogeto said:
Are you talking about Terranigma? Fantasy anime has a patch I think.

Hi

Yup that's the one, I have two two copies and they are both the same, work with no sound, oh and forgot to mention
on the name entry screen the graphics are messed up.

That patch works for me sound and all, however I started the game with a PC emulator, then transferred the sram over. You might try that.

Bogeto said:
That patch works for me sound and all, however I started the game with a PC emulator, then transferred the sram over. You might try that.

HI

I may try that, I have a SNES emulator on my Mac.

Can the saved games/states be moved betwwen the Wiz and your Comp emulator ?

I did'nt have to patch anything the rom dumps I have are both English already, or am i missing something here ?

Chris S said:
Bogeto said:

HI

I may try that, I have SNES emulator on my Mac.

Can the saved gamea/states be moved betwwen the Wiz and your Comp emulator ?

I didn't have to patch anything the rom dumps I have are both English already, or am i missing something here ?

1:Save states are generally not compatible between different emulators, but the sram (battery or default save) should be.

2:Yes its just a pre-patched rom.

3:pm me and I'll email you my sram save if you don't want to mess with the emulator.

Back