Pokemon/mario Kart Friend Codes

I would have been up for some Pokemon battling but I've only had it for two weeks since it came out in europe two weeks. Dont think my teams up to it. Although thats not to say im not good at it, I've caught Dialga and all of the three other legendary pokemon in the game without using a masterball. Need to lvl up my team more. they sit between lvls 45 and 43 with only one gym left to do.

Can u have friend codes if you run backed up versions of games?

I'll play mariokart.

My code is 137546705559

Get in touch when you want to arrange a game, my aim name is paulceiling, or i have msn which is pjww7[at]hotmail[dot co dot uk]

I took Pokemon away on holiday with me and just came back yesterday. While away, I beat the last gym, the elite four, captured Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Heatran and Giratina and have finished with the whole battle/resort/survival area. Ill connect to Nintendo WFC later on and post a friend code if you want a battle still.

i would like to battle but the problem is i've not played in a few weeks and my pokemon a retarded - i'll have to do some serious training before we battle

Not a problem. All im doing on Pokemon now is trying to get hold of a few last legendaries available in the game and trying to get trading with people on the Gamefaqs board although its not easy on there with most things being hacked.

I've got 7 badges. The GTS is awesome; I got all the starter pokémon by trading a skorupi and the evolved form of wooper.

Back