Poll -- got Pandora and iCP? Yes or no ..

Do you have a Pandora right now, and a iCP right now/soon?

• I have a Pandora and an iCP right now

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I have a Pandora now, and hoping to get iCP soon

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • I have a Pandora, don't care about iCP

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • I'm in the queue continuum, will get a Pandora eventually

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • I don't have a Pandora, but like to goof around in the Pandora forums. Also, I eat cats and magnets.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

iControlPad's are used on tablets as well, eg. iPad.
well this means i could be a future owner of an ICP i guess, if any of my orders for an HP TouchPad go through, 16gb for $114, or 32gb for $157

Where you getting that from if you can cancel and re-order you should i saw an article in a local oz mag about a price drop and over the weekend even on the hp website it happened http://www.hp.com/united-states/webos/us/en/shopping-touchpad.html not much but every little bit counts

ya, 16gb for $99 and 32gb for $150 is the massive price drop, impossible to get though, lets hope i get something out of dealing with it for 2 days now, the rest i added is shipping and/or tax i was charged

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just paid for an iCP..

So I bought a Pre-order Pandora, Premium Pandora and now an iControlPad.. I figure the money may help my poor long awaited pre-order Pandora come in just a little bit faster.

ya, 16gb for $99 and 32gb for $150 is the massive price drop, impossible to get though, lets hope i get something out of dealing with it for 2 days now, the rest i added is shipping and/or tax i was charged

Oh yeah you would hope so but to think your getting a machine that powerful for that price they must be losing so much money on them per unit sold at $99 or $150

Back