port mupen 64 optimized

Daedulus isn't great it runs few games compare to pandora mupen 64plus.

We need new version on pandora which can run following games:

doom 64

donkey kong 64

deadly arts

aero gauge

paper mario

mario tennis

zelda majora's mask

star wars rogue suadron 3d

star wars shadows of the empire

wipeout 64

Beetle adventure racing works better on old plugin-it's not full speed but runs decent speed

and other 2 star wars racer and wave race 64 work with old plugin

Most games do work on it,mupen64 plus is one of the best handheld n64 emulator to date other one i recommened is pc project 64 which is quiet impressive.

Pandora with mupen64plus having the best gaming handheld n64 emulator.

Pc with project 64 (green logo) being similar to mupen64 but plays bit more games.

I gotta say one thing about n64 emulation is very hard to make that's why the pandora can't emulate many games and that's the reason we didn't get an update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daedulus isn't great it runs few games compare to pandora mupen 64plus.

Daedalus runs shitloads more games than Mupen does, they're probably just slower but its the most compatible Nintendo 64 emulator I've seen. check compat.daedalusx64.com. (Never argue with a DaedalusX64 fanatic / Dev)

We need new version on pandora which can run following games:

doom 64

donkey kong 64

deadly arts

aero gauge

paper mario

mario tennis

zelda majora's mask

star wars rogue suadron 3d

star wars shadows of the empire

wipeout 64

Beetle adventure racing works better on old plugin-it's not full speed but runs decent speed

and other 2 star wars racer and wave race 64 work with old plugin

I don't understand why you are 'demanding' that these games run. The majority of them will run, you just need to use the old plugin for now. There's several different types of graphics engines (and variants) for the N64: S2DEX, F3DEX, Fast3D and F3DEX2 so you should understand that each one of these has to be implemented and configured. If someone makes a change in F3DEX2 to speed up Aerogauge 15% but then broke Wave Race / Beetle Adventure racing (That game sucks BTW :p ) would you be complaining?

To make matters worse, Majoras Mask, Rogue Squadron and DK64 use their own implementation of the graphics plugins mentioned so they need to be configured separately.

I gotta say one thing about n64 emulation is very hard to make that's why the pandora can't emulate many games and that's the reason we didn't get an update.

Not only that, Ari64 has been working on many other projects which will eventually be released to the public.. Dunno what happened to the plugin guy, he seems to have disappeared.

and also super smash bros need to play at full speed. its slow but the kids love it anyway.

We need Conker's Bad Fur Day fullspeed, it not fullspeed. We make it fullspeed filter may fullspeed too and run nice on Pandora without overclocking to 1000.

Why is it not fullspeed. Dev do something about it!

Edit: Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

We need Conker's Bad Fur Day fullspeed, it not fullspeed. We make it fullspeed filter may fullspeed too and run nice on Pandora without overclocking to 1000.

Why is it not fullspeed. Dev do something about it!

Edit: Sorry, couldn't resist ;)
LOL, I thought someone hacked your account at first.

Back